Wednesday, January 8, 2014

How to cope change company

How to cope change company Is not much to the total agency meters , the company ' is currently SE qque portfolio companies cambiarne another portfolio with the corresponding of , want , but the customer is free .
My question is what is between the selection does not increase the same well , but I open the office , I have a plan to provide Kesa Royal Palace and Allianz .
Allianz is a large portfolio that are linked in a group of NO agent of the other two already .
I need an opinion as an agent of the other two companies .

Coincidentally, the Royal Palace is much better than Kesa is the insurance company only to be advised by DGS current .
Other than that, I have really liked , home insurance and car very good I Reale . Companies to say pretty well , also similarly treated by site , prices are " love " .
Another thing , the commission , it is everyone , I thing that they know in the negotiations which it is individualized and there .
Really , pay Allianz well liked , I usually go pretty well personally .
Greetings and good luck .
PS: I will save the data of the real estate portfolio , but the retention of information mega deals with caution to the Data Protection Act , and is made current company you are a persistent that .

JUAS I say ... partners , and price conditions equal ... 85% prerequisite NOM is the third time that it does not slip .
The ' , in this case , many customers it is the agent of the company true to NO more .

I 'm not saying the case , to try than the companies that support me as a mark against my clients much more " sell " a lot that is normal , I myself , is legal . But you , as it detects that you are lifting your portfolio , it is possible to take legal action against you as an agent in the past , according to the signature of the contract , a breach of contract you We recognize that , (in this case ) MAPFRE you need .

Given that , in the same way that's free agent , I ... I will not be forced to me anyway .. offer my product to all kinds of customers may change anyone I do not think it should be taught , it can lead to the illegal and criminal adminustrativo .

Because you can find a surprise like this , you can do in the spirit that you read the conditions of the contrast agent of you, but hard thing Entienod. Look at the LOPD because you do not do as an individual , customer signs the approval of MAPFRE contact with them . Before deciding well Inoformate, Leete and , more accurate , signed the bill consultation and agreement .

0 komentar:

Post a Comment