Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hit in Crosswalk

Hit in Crosswalk Hello, Thursday of last week, is my bike, I got on the crosswalk, which is mounted on it, but I hit the crosswalk.
Car insurance company told me that the driver is to take responsibility, medical insurance will come to see me this Friday.
Do not have the means, by a lot of people go by bicycle, must walk the pedestrian, please tell me that it is not mounted to anything right.
I have not broken anything, but there is a large hematoma contucion very does not allow me to sit down, my job, I am a government that was given to me and low in order to improve the area medical, mutual I was thinking (it is a work-related injury as a
I went home in) after hours
Since I had to attend the ambulance was taken to the hospital and I, I am crowded police
, You mess that does not like to face the problem of insurance made me not going to tell me to Mi-go your doctor to me
There is a limit, such as for some of these things.

Do not have home insurance?
If YES, please check with them in order to protect you in such a case, it is to submit a report to the other companies for the damage of your person.
We are also cooperating with other companies, to cherish the damage surely, you are also, make the offer that it depends on the day you're low.
If the insurance company has accepted the guilt of condunctor, I do not think what you want to have cycling ta line is so you.

It is not just home insurance. Auto insurance company of some is the name of your insurance, in other cases, even if the name of the husband was a hole, but you are married, you can cover that fact even.
If you hit would be desirable, to take responsibility for the driver in order to avoid a possible bid, you are good and that to whom advice, is your reward, it is based on the aftermath of the injury potential, It should be adjusted in order to establish an RC scale but, coroner says to be "low".

The driver, if in principle, does not admit the failure, you should not have any issues, but always, if you have problems, in this case, you are able to consult an expert to advise you certainly you can be.

The driver, if in principle, does not admit the failure, you should not have any issues, but always, if you have problems, in this case, you are able to consult an expert to advise you certainly you can be.

Insurance, do you assume the driver told me the insurance of Q ZU of ulpa.COn truth it Suffice it to say they do not have the drivers documents Q any more, but it's not?
Looking at home of 'car insurance, check me to see if covered or something. However, the liability of the book, whether the accident, What will you cover it? If you are traveling on a great bike, as you say, to have a vehicle, find driver's license, a desconozcas thing, I should walk across the punishment is doing to get off the bottom of it is the pedestrian crossing it and I would like to cross.
In addition, you are lucky that the other party take responsibility in one without, but if you get to come up with another driver, even if there is this, you will be able to regain the damage to your car.

The car and home insurance, you will be able to cover legal assistance. Your company, claims that the driver of the vehicle. Yes, it's your fault of course. Always. In order to enable us to deal with the unexpected, adjust the speed to the environment, we're talking about crosswalk.
That is forbidden by bicycle through the crosswalk. Yes, but they catch Multan, but if it is indifferent at the time of the issue of accident liability described. Not only that. Companies also some, as well as compensation in case of death or disability as possible, covering the cyclist or pedestrian.

Hey, I can get an answer that query to clear doubts me, that not taking into account that the need to have many details of what happened or who is determined, the term is determined It is not.
You are running on, and if you kill, it says that it was his fault, and if you can not step to pay the car payment, I know that the bike is left is equipped with it is it people you and Suppose you have.
Tsubasa-ritsu so was not going What step, driver to stop in time to pedestrians me already, that I did not know to take the responsibility it has become clear that I am.
I advise to report before you judge. It is a car that is in the main road is like, we understand that to be mounted on the bike in the crosswalk is a means like the car or truck you ..
It is not the thing he should be regarded as guilty, the driver is aware of the blame NO VALE NADA his. In other words, the end case judge insurance companies and settled.
If it's the driver, the vehicle so we made career CROSS my vertical, I would claim the damage to my car is you.
Pesonalmente ... that you do not would have been burn in your case, I would say the driver to make a quiet nothing happened nothing nothing.

The driver, fine and sentenced by the court's decision:
Compensation and penalty, € 5350 for hitting cyclist, a pedestrian passage.
By comparing the rider on the track to cross the pedestrian passage, there "standing" in ... giving the "road is an example of Dali a" non-realistic car as "driving the main road".
I scroll through the sample of "burn".
If there is a value of the reporting, cyclists AL struck it.
Court that it has determined.
As absolute truth, in many cases, forero ... "Opinion" for it is absurd to be exposed to the more common.
Simmons:
I drive a car, but by driving the 1 simply, it does not acquitted the driver of the car and protect.
In order to charge each other blindly, do not understand the fanaticism bikers, cyclists, pedestrians and drivers all.
Supporters, stupid, suicide, riffraff various rude, is in all types of walking and driving and / or.
I believe when it is common to both, as, and different.
Individuals who, it can be
Artifact of the type there is no difference "pilot".

Please read, not enough decision you have to say what makes the item. The other pedestrians, at that time, not the same as the rider pulling the kamikaze plan pedestrian crossing but it is a crosswalk.
It is not be the same as the driver, but I'll take the road ahead, to see not a pedestrian, move carefully to the driver to say.
It's like the junction with the stop of nacinales and road limit of 50 ... it make the stop you want to merge, but it is 180 to come 180 of madness, do not respect the limits of 50 ... it If you, that you do not like the long stop because it is impossible, to hit that it was you could not help. Because I am not a lawyer, but never criminal saw another man on the one hand, the judge that the decision would be different if you are a civil very criminal activity, to me to become a stop 50 years of age or older, nothing more could fine to go is imposed one day I said. But yes, there is likely to be blamed as the cause of the accident he, other methods, did not respect the speed. Need to catch them with tweezers Let's judgment we.
Time through many cities, I am one who supports the crosswalk of all, you, there are people who plan a failure, that is diving kamikaze ... and call Flanders I and my nephew? Even without looking, because I have heard your car, which is also performed using the helmet of their sidewalk suddenly, man, it ... and in a different direction, entered the crosswalk eat. Technically, you will my fault you do not stop for pedestrians, but it is to blame the corridor (for me) morally.

If the rider was circulated by the passage of the mark for the cyclist and bike clearly, regulation 64. General circulation by the cyclist "technology, have an automobile, the right-of-way.
It is a pedestrian crossing, if it is marked as such, to walk to get off the bicycle, if enjoy priority, and only in that case, even the rider, laterally for changing directions and turn It would cyclists to become a pedestrian because it was not able to or traverse, to cross the street. "
The code for the new highway, I added a new chapter devoted to a dedicated bike ... do not know at the time of the entry into force anyway. If you are saying that they will must follow the traffic rules of all, it is they can not be broad or to run on the streets of less than 3 m busy. However, it also (if it is not in a ciclisitas), be the same speed as the pedestrian speed put bicycle that cross the crosswalk pedestrian ...?
I come to say that in the previous post is not the same as getting on the bike to cross fostiado slowly.

Since the penalty if you killed has changed, it has been said to me that you have fat, people who hit the poison or two shots I remember two years ago before the traffic code and crime police I have some.
However atropellabas if nothing "accidental" everything, the compensation of auto insurance, and paid to the holy Easter driver butter and family.
It was changed to Thankfully now. To know murder - how in the past, have done punishment as a simple human rights violations Many murders.

Man to generalize is a mistake. It varies, depending on the circumstances of the incident motivation anger. It is, if it is present drivers alcohol, at a rate exceeded considerably. In many cases, it is not a situation like this, some drivers, and ends in prison.

Do not want to until now.
Here, the cyclist struck pedestrian crossing has been demonstrated ..
Because not does not have the responsibility of the buyer to "damaging the burn is nothing" has occurred in the car ..
And (. Shows the same example) trial WIN, I compensated by almost 6000 €.
Your opinion, sharp mount very fact disk.

Yeah, finally:
If you run on a cyclist, you unpunished in the crosswalk
Of advance .... for infringement of rider
. This will open a dangerous door
Where psychopaths, many people, bad taste of feeling ... you will find the game to run on the bike. It is free and without result.
Comflictivo employee and / or kill, his wife did not may be annoying neighbor ...
It may be desired to take the walkway and bike only one is settled ...
Ha ha ha.
Trampoline, or be delegated to one that would do it for free or €.
I have seen that did not agree with (see link) judge.

Cheap out hit, simulate the insurance paid, in front Traffic Act is "murder", I ;-) is a statement in previous articles
To register should blame these things for years of criminal, "free" does not come out. I have fought the association of victims of human trafficking.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment