Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Companies who market Burial Prima Unica

Companies who market Burial Prima Unica Do you help edit the list?
- Sunset
- MAPFRE

I'm surprised you do not remember the Santa Lucia. Generali also work the death, but I'm not a premium single. I think tier to sell something so Carreflus, but do not know whether the lump-sum payment. DKV insurance. I think it's still, and it is safe also, a few years ago and Generali. I believe companies of all operations of the trade network with the banks to have a potential death of the premium. And most interested frequently in sales.

Made this accident individual plan 2000 to 20 months operating almost me, everything that is displayed on the web site that sells, does not mean that tell you you find it in the site sunset. : P It is recommended that you approach the office all calls. This year you do not have, not only payment of Saint Lucia to last year, but it was there.

Why I commented Andrew miss the price difference is me. The capital city of death, according to the sales manual, because it is added 10% in multiples of 100 (€ 4500 in your case) town, it has secured a capital of € 5,000 actually. When you add (CCS, IPS, speed) to the expenditure, to obtain commercial insurance. I have not come to ask the discount of the problem, but I think it can be applied in order to see if you remember me, and I will continue to look at the even direct management.

By the way, the response in terms of direct management and various discount, I received a disappointing, we are invited to look at the competition rather.

For the age group of 80 years from 70, Generali selling single premium death even slightly still.
It can be anything comentabáis for people live more than a day price in relation to the services provided, and also, or must be taken into account on the one hand, on capital employed, when death occurs, Nobody do not know, I have appreciated affect the premiums it.
Moreover, it is to keep in mind that in many cases, transfer international is included is with the risk, plus mediators in addition to the clear operation, so make the topping other, it also, insurance I have a.
So, capital is always less than premium.

- Prevention
- Almudena
- Active I also think

Almudena insurance
Helvetia
Asegrup
Santa Lucia

Pay the premium, precise crazybone has insurance for the rest of your life.
The price, it depends on what and where to want to hire.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment